Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kira The BeaWootiful



I am the most gorgeous, prettiest Siberian Husky in the world!
I am BeaWootiful, hence my nickname...
I live in Florida, and have never have seen snow. I love watching and chasing squirrels, digging holes and going swimming in my pool. I used to do AKC obedience, but have retired due to my health issues. Mom says I am not a very healthy dog. I have seizures and heart problems, but Mom doesn't mind and gives me pills in Yummy Peanut butter 3 times a day. If you or anyone you know has dog seizures here is a great site for information.

http://www.canine-epilepsy-guardian-angels.com/

This is my boat! Mommy and Daddy named it after me. I love the salt air, and going zooming in the boat!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are very modest too. BOL. Hi, Kira. Twinkie here. I was so used to Khyra that when I saw your comment I thought she was playing a practical joke
Pleased to meet you too
Twink!