Thursday, February 5, 2009

Coat change

Summer over at The Team Husky Blog was wondering why her coat color was changing, I wanted to show that mine did also, Mom has no idea why, no one ever told her it would and since this is her first time Husky owner she assumed it was something that we do.
These are pictures of me as a young pup, around a year old, sometime within the next year, I lost all of my fur, and it changed to the color you see now.


Here is a picture of me rather bald.(at 2 years old)..., except my head...



I will be 8 years old this August. Now I have this pretty rust color throughout my coat, and it has become much thicker than when I was a youngster. If anyone can explain this phenomenon, please let Mom know she has always wondered....

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your khoat kholour might have changed but woo got khuter!

Tank woo fur sharing your pikhs from the past!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The Pawsylvania Siberian
PeeEssWoo: Purrrrhaps it is the sun? Lisa The Mean kharries a sunskhreen produkht that would help since woo are a FLORIDA Siberian!

The Army of Four said...

Our coats are always changing. It's to keep the bipeds on their toes.
Tail wags,
Storms

ThePainterPack said...

Woo has always been beewootiful!!!!

Mya Boo Boo

BeadedTail said...

It's interesting that your coat changes color but you are still cute no matter what!