Friday, February 6, 2009

Running with Rusty

Mom had trouble with this one... Our pal Rusty challenged us to post running pictures today, I did not want to co-operate! Every time I would start running, I just ran away from that annoying flashy box, Mom got a lot of pictures of my butt which I will not post!) or are blurry.. so here are the blurry pictures....Scampi participated too...




Thank you for your well wishes, as you can see I am much better, Mom took these yesterday in the backyard, I was feeling frisky because it was cool out, and after 4pm, I was awake!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great running, Kira & Scampy. they show that you share the joy!! How could any possibly get a totally clear picture of anydog running so fast?

Barklove,
Rusty

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Rusty is khorrekht!

The pikhs should be blurry!

My mom just happened to get lukhky pressing the button on the flashy beast at 'the' moment!

I'm happy woo are feeling better too!

I hear from my doggy nanny things are warming up down there!

GOOD - fur woo! Not me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eric S. said...

I'z tinks it's so blurry cause youz running real fast. LOL. I'z likes to run all da time too.

The Army of Four said...

ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM!
Can I come over?
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Those are great running photos, Kira...you look like you've got good case of zoomies going! Thanks for finding us...will add you to my blog roll!

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

These are some good running photos! I can feel the speed through the computer. . ..

Ozzie