Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Award

 We got an award... here are the rules although I am a Sibe and I do NOT do rules....

1. Thank the doggie, kitty, hooman who sent this award to you.
The Fiesty Three!
 Ok, I will do that one because it is polite and they are very nice...

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
hmmmm... I don't like to share....

1. I do not like to share

2. I love cheese

3. I love walkies

4. I am the Queen, talk to the paw!

What woo may not know about me...
 5. I am a mighty huntress, who has caught -bird on wing, squirrel in tree and possum on ground

6. I am 9 years old


7. I sleep 20 hours a day


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic.
I will pass this along to my new friends and who ever wants it.... including
Demon in Adventures of a lead dog
Tweedles in Through the eyes of Tweedles
Bella in Bella The Westie
Bertie  in Bouncing Bertie's Blog
The Scotties in Downunder Daisy

16 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Congratulations on your award, Kira!

The Army of Four said...

Congrats, Kira! We don't normally follow rules, either, but sometimes we do just to throw people off.
Love,
Ammy

3 doxies said...

Ummmmmm...are you sures you're not a dachschund? Cuz we are sooooo much alike.
Congrats on your award.
Puddles

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Congrats! We loved learning new things about you!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Sychoberians said...

#7A - You are BeaWOOtiful.

Good job on the hunting.

Remy and Flash

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your award, Kira. We sleep a lot too, now that it has gotten so hot here, we need a nice pool like yours.

TD is the mighty hunter here, so you and he would make a great jungle team.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

Woo and Juno have something in common! Juno doesn't like to share either!

Woo are an awesome huntress though. Juno only caught a mole so far. But she wants to follow in your pawsteps!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yea, an award. Congratulations
Benny & Lily

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great award Kira!!! Congrats!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Congratulations on the award. Thanks for thinking of us. You are a great hunter. We only chase--we've never caught anything except bugs and a frog.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Asta said...

Kiwa
Congwatulations on youw awawd!!!
I love cheese too, but I have nevew hunted anything..you awe too cool!!! a twoo Queen
this weathew is only good fow sneeping
smoochie kisses,ASTA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats my special K pal!

Well pawed!

BUT, I bet woo would share with ME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Pat Wahler said...

Congratulations on your cool award!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award Kira!

Khady Lynn said...

It seems we have a few of those in common!

Holly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations on your new award and for sharing with me!
I am HONORED.
Yes- you are awsome!
I loved reading all those cool things about you.
Thanks for telling us,
love
tweedles